1. Acceptance of Use
2. Intellectual Property
3. UseAMoor.org Access and Use
- Remove, alter, cover, or distort any copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights notice on UseAMoor.org or Website Content;
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of our Websites including, without limitation, any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of our Websites or Website Content;
- Use an automatic device (such as a robot or spider) or manual process to copy or “scrape” our Websites or Website Content for any purpose without the express written permission of UseAMoor.org. Notwithstanding the foregoing, UseAMoor.org grants public search engine operators permission to use automatic devices (such as robots or spiders) to copy Website Content from our Websites for the sole purpose of creating (and only to the extent necessary to create) a searchable index of Website Content that is available to the public. Use A Moortm operators reserve the right to revoke this permission (generally or specifically) at any time;
- Collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from our Websites including, without limitation to, user names, passwords, email addresses, phone numbers;
- Solicit subscribers to our Website(s) to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization without our prior, written, and verified approval;
- Attempt to or interfere with the proper working of our Website(s) or impair, overburden, or disable the same;
- Decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any portion of any our Website(s);
- Use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from any of our Website(s);
- Encourage conduct that violates any De Jure International, Federal or State Laws (where necessary), either civil or criminal, or impersonate another user, person, or entity (e.g., using another person’s Subscriber Credentials (as defined in Section 4 below) without verifiable permission, etc.);
- Violate De Jure International or Domestic Import or Export Laws;
- Engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our Website(s).
2. You shall not submit any Subscriber Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property or proprietary right without the express and verifiable permission of the owner of the respective right. You are solely liable for any damage resulting from your failure to obtain such permission or from any other harm resulting from Subscriber Content that you submit.
3. You represent, warrant, and covenant that you will not submit any User Content that:
- We may now or in the future permit users to post, upload, transmit through, or otherwise make available on our Websites (collectively, “submit”) business listings, comments, templates, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, information, content, and/or other materials (“Subscriber Content”). Subject to the rights, information, and access you grant herein, you retain all right, title and interest in your Subscriber Content. We cannot guarantee any confidentiality with respect to Subscriber Content, even if it is not published on our Website(s). It is solely your responsibility to monitor and protect any intellectual property rights that you may have in your Subscriber Content, and we do not accept any responsibility for the same.
4. Subscriber Content
1. If you become a subscriber, you will provide true, accurate and complete subscriber information and, if such information changes, you will promptly update the relevant subscriber information. During subscription enrollment, you will create a user name and password (an “Enrollment”), which may permit you access to certain areas of our Websites not available to non-subscribers. You are ultimately responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your subscriber information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs under your Subscription, whether or not you have authorized the activity. You agree to notify us immediately through http://useamoor.org/contact-us/ of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Subscription.
2. In order to access or use some features of UseAMoor.org, you will have to become an enrolled subscriber to our National Premier Green Pages Directory Network. If you are under the age of eighteen, then you are not legally permitted to enroll as a subscriber or otherwise submit personal information to UseAMoor.org.
5. Subscriber Enrollment
2. By submitting Subscriber Content, you also grant us the right, but not the obligation to use your biographical information including, without limitation, your name and geographical location in connection with broadcast, print, online, or other use or publication of your Subscriber Content.
3. We fully reserve and retain the right to display association advertisements in connection with your Subscriber Content and to use your Subscriber Content for advertising and promotional purposes. You acknowledge and agree that your Subscriber Content may be included on the websites and advertising networks of our associations and third-party service providers (including their downstream subscribers).
4. We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor Subscriber Content. We have the right in our sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever to edit, refuse to post, remove, or disable access to any Subscriber Content which does the following:.
- Violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any person or entity;
- Impersonates another or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable;
- Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any de jure law;
- Is a solicitation of funds or some nature of spam or harassment;
- Includes personal information such as messages which identify phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, dates of birth, or employer references;
- Contains a formula, instruction, or advice, or information that could cause harm or injury; or
- Is an illegal chain letter of any kind.
Moreover, any conduct by a user of our Website(s) that in our sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other user of our Website(s) from using or enjoying our Website(s) will not be tolerated, nor permitted.
6. Website Content & Third-Party Links
1. We provide our Websites and Website Content, for the professional, economical, entertainment and business promotional purposes of providing web-based products and services and public information, for the business connections networking of others (including other subscribers) interested in networking for International and Domestic Fair Trade and positive, mutual business enterprise. You may not rely on any information and opinions expressed on any of our Websites for any other purpose. In all instances, it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of our Website Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any of our Website Content.
2. In many instances, our Website Content may include content posted by a third-party or could represent the opinions, judgments, credibility, and reputation of a third-party. We do not endorse, warrant, and are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on our Websites by anyone other than Use A Moortm private operators.
3. If there is a dispute between people accessing our National Premier Green Pages Directory Network or between people accessing our Website(s), and any third-party, you understand and agree that we are under no obligation to become involved in any way, shape, or form. If there is such a dispute, you hereby release UseAMoor.org and Use A Moortm private operators from any claims, demands, damages, and injuries of every kind or nature arising out of, relating to, or in any way connected with such dispute.
4. Our Websites may contain links to other websites maintained by third-parties. We do not operate or control, in any respect, or necessarily endorse the content found on these third-party websites. You assume sole responsibility for your use of third-party links. We are not responsible for any content posted on third-party websites, nor are we in any way liable to you for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of your dealings with any third-party or their website.
8. Limitation on Liability
3. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitations may not apply to you. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by de jure law.
2. If you become a Subscriber, you may terminate your Subscription at any time by ‘Logging In’ and selecting the appropriate options to delete your business listing and subscriber ‘enrollment’. However, no refunds will be offered (not even on a pro rata basis), nor issued, for Subscriptions and/or business listings deleted, at a Subscriber’s discretion, or for a Subscribers failure to adhere to the simple posting rules for business listings added to UseAMoor.org.
1. UseAMoor.org respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its Subscribers to always do the same. In appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, UseAMoor.org private operators/moderators may terminate and/or disable the Subscriptions of Subscribers who are reasonably suspected to be infringing upon the copyrights (or other intellectual property rights) of others. Additionally, in appropriate circumstances, and in its sole discretion, UseAMoor.org’s private operators may remove or disable access to material on any of its Websites or hosted on its systems that may be infringing upon the intellectual rights of others or the subject of infringing activity.
2. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, Title 17 of the United States Republic Code, Section 512 (“DMCA”), we honour claims of copyright infringement that are reported to us with documented proof and/or evidence. However, the operators/moderators of UseAMoor.org are in no way obligated, nor liable, to follow-up on any copyright infringement claims submitted to us for review and potential corrective actions pertaining to business listings, information, materials, and media listed within our directory network, for which a copyright infringement claim is made by a Subscriber (or visitor) to UseAMoor.org.
3. If you are a copyright owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner) and believe that your work’s copyright has been infringed upon, please report your notice of infringement to us immediately and to your respective territorial copyright office authorized to competently dispute such claims for judicial remedies afforded by de jure laws. The following are types of documents and/or evidence that should be submitted for review of copyright infringement claims:
1. A detailed letter (with a physical, hard signature) from the actual claimant of an exclusive copyright for the intellectual property that is allegedly infringed upon.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site can be submitted for review.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material within any of our Websites.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you directly, such as a mailing location, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted directly.
5. A hard signature statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained about, is not authorized by the copyright owner, a lawful representative, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the actual owner of the copyright material complained about or you are the authorized representative granted the right to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed upon.
We will briefly investigate notices of copyright infringement based upon listings appearing on our Website(s) only. We cannot afford any of our subscribers any lawful or legal advice, as to taking any certain or appropriate actions under de jure copyright laws. Inquiries that do not follow this process may not receive a response from us.
11. Choice of Law
12. Dispute Resolution
In the Dispute Resolution Section only, “we” and “us” are used to refer to you and UseAMoor.org together.
If either of us wants to resolve a dispute, we agree to send written notice to the other providing a description of the dispute, previous efforts to resolve the dispute, all supporting documents/information, and the proposed resolution. We will send notice to you based on the contact information you have provided us and notice to us must be sent via our direct contact email. We agree to make attempts to resolve the dispute. If we cannot resolve the dispute within forty-five (45) days of receipt of the notice to resolve the respective (non-frivolous) dispute, then we may submit the dispute to a lawful, International or Federal Court of competent jurisdiction for relief.
We each agree not to pursue dispute resolution on a class-wide basis, unless personal injuries and/or damages are suffered by our operators/moderators, for which lawful, International remedies are in place for our protection against slander, defamation, conspiracy, and other violations of inalienable and unalienable rights. We each agree that any dispute resolution concerning our business practices only involving our Websites, will be solely between you and us (not brought on behalf of or together with another person’s claim). If for any reason any competent court holds that this restriction is unconscionable or unenforceable, then our agreement to resolve such a direct dispute does not apply and the dispute must be brought to a lawfully delegated competent court of an International or Federal forum.
We each are responsible for our respective costs relating to counsel, experts, and witnesses, as well as any other costs relating to the peaceful dispute resolution process. Therefore, you are fully responsible for filing injury or damage claims with a competent court of an International or Federal forum. We do not participate in ‘Municipal Court’, ‘Superior Court’, or even ‘State Supreme Court’ ventures operating as private corporations for profit, therefore, we will not entertain such unlawful jurisdiction venue invitations.
13. Amendment; Additional Terms
All notices, requests, and communications hereunder shall be in writing, and any such notice, request or other communication shall be deemed to have been given or made when delivered by email or postal mail (at our discretion), or by simply posting notice on our Websites for public notice and review.